My Photo
Name:
Location: jasper, indiana

I'm a real tuff cookie with a long history of breaking hearts. Just kidding that's a Pat Benetar song.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fifty Eight Years Old!

This is the year that I am embracing my age instead of trying to hide it. What the hell, its actually a blessing to be around and partying for all these years. We are so blessed in our lives and I think we forget to live in the present and actually enjoy what we have.
I have a good husband, who has grown up with me and my brothers and sisters from the time we were fourteen. That's a lot of years.He knows me and my faults better than anyone else in this world, given that he's still with me. A good night for me is when Rob only wakes me up once because of my snoring.
Our kids are happy and healthy. We love them very much.(and don't live too far away.)
Our two little grandsons are perfect and wild and crazy just as a 3 year old and 5 year old should be. And they love their Baba and RRRrrob.
We have been busy at work and busy at play, but it's always good to see our family and friends from all the years.
I don't know what this year will bring , I am thankful I am one year older to enjoy it and not take any day for granted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope my blog can be as fantastic as yours if yo can visit greatmovieswatch.blotspot and leave a comment for.any improvements

March 13, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home